1. "With a parent, it's always guilt. You want to be there, but you kind of also want to be here." Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a S/O).
Heck, doesn't every parent struggle with that? I don't think I can give one example. look truly 5 kids in 9 and a half years my first at 18 I reckon I have so much guilt. But you know what? I did my best and THAT ladies and gentlemen is what counts. 30 years ago you weren't supposed to feel guilty it was your job. I was fairly modern and forward thinking, but I never left my children for even a night until the baby was 2 and a half..so we were married for 13 years. So yeah I did my best, and no no guilt
2. "Sex appeal is not on purpose." Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
Well I reckon, that the difference between being in my trackies and slippers, no make up and hair messy to being dressed up, make up on and hair done..a little perfume etc is NONE!! he still finds me sexy. The difference being how I feel about myself. I feel far sexier dolled up..o yeah
3. "One man is not enough." Has there ever been a time when monogamy seemed difficult?
OOOO no. Honestly one man is often way enough!!
I have an amazing husband and ok sometimes dreamy movie stars look great, but the truth is I love my man he loves and accepts me and honestly I wouldn't want anyone else
4. "I think I've always been good so God wouldn't strike me dead." Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
Before I found Jesus as a friend and saviour, I did have images of Father God being up there with a big stick.ready to smite me!!! But now I just like being good (some would say boring) My life and heart is for God. So yes I guess my "religious beliefs" do influence my behaviour, but I'm not concsious of it.
5. "You just have to forgive them for being men." Do you feel there are some things in a S/O that you can't change because of their sex?
Heck yes..their obsession with the female form..sex, breasts, sex, legs, sex, o and did I mention sex!!!
6. "When I look in the mirror I see the girl I was when I was growing up, with braces, crooked teeth, a baby face and a skinny body." Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
O if only i saw myself as younger. I see every wrinkle, age spot, and evry blemish, but I also see a much more confident woman. I see a woman who has a loving husband who is obsessed with her and loves and desires her for what she is..see answer to above question!!!
7. “I was a pregnant vixen.” If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?
well really, i was pregnant 5 times to the man mentioned above and guess what, even though I vomitted for 9 months..he still desired me (hanging over the toilet bowl) got to love that
8. “Everything needs to be worked on...” What would you like to work on to become a better person?
Maybe the times i go into myself..withdraw a little.. Its safe in here and so I like to spend time in here regularly, unfortunately its often to the detrement of those around me.
9. "From an early age, I was aware of what America meant, and how the Marines at Camp Pendleton were ready to defend us at a moment's notice. I also remember what fabulous bodies those troops had." When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
I've always been aware of Australian soldiers. I knew my dad was in WW2, that his brother was killed in WW2, I knew that my grandpas brother had been killed in WW1, but until I became an adult with children of my own., I don't think I fully grasped the sacrifices that not only did and does the military make but also their families. We have had 5 Australian soldiers killed in the past few weeks and my heart goes out to all their families. So grateful that my boys showed no interest in the forces.
10. "The bigger the better. Do I dare say that!?" In your experience, is there truth here?
Well heck yes..I'm big and I am awesome. Why have a small icecream when you can have a big one, a small pay packet when you can have a big one, a small chocolate when you can have a big one..need I go on????