O if only it was that simple.. No but I do believe in God and a God thatis a loving and good God who supplies ALL your needs..Unfortunatly i have lots of wants too!!!!!
2. “You've got to learn to live with what you can't rise above.” What is something you have had difficulty rising above?
OOO it would have to be my weight..I hate that it always rears its head..But yep you have it..my battle with the bulge
3. “Poor men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, and a king ain’t satisfied till he rules everything.” Would you want to be rich?
4. “The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with.” Tell us about a song that helps you "face the world."
here and now..a song by C3I
"when I;m on a mountain I'm going to worship, when everythings falling I'm going to worship" awesome song
5. “In America everything's about who's number one today.” Have you ever been a fan of someone you thought would last but turned out to be a flash in the pan?
LOL lucky I'm not american. But O yes. I remember a boy when I was 13. My whole world revolved around seeing him...Thought he was the bees knees..now?? what was his name and where the heck is he??
6. “Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?” Has any dream of yours come true?
Yes and I think continue to dream..cause without dreams we are dead. dream big..I'm waiting for my boat to come in and dam it if it doesn't I'll swim out to it.
7. “Our American government has strayed too far from American values. It is time to move forward. The country we carry in our hearts is waiting.” What would you change if you became the president?
Um as I'm not American.a little tricky but def make a 4 day working week.
8. "Yeah, I had gay friends. The first thing I realized was that everybody's different, and it becomes obvious that all of the gay stereotypes are ridiculous." How do you feel about gay rights?
Tough call. I'm taking the chickens way out and passing on this one
9. " It's a sad man my friend who's living in his own skin and can't stand the company." Have you ever been disappointed in yourself
No I am awesome. I really rock!! OK OK OK maybe occasionally I have let myself down. But certainly don't dwell on it.
10. "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." What's your favorite type of music? What's your favorite band?
WAIT!! this is so tough. I know noone in particular. I love certain songs but not all of a band. I don't know who sings any songs and songs??? I hardly ever know the words.. Not that that will stop me..I sing them anyway with my own words..So really can't answer