Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wednesday Wickedness

Today we picked Frank Sinatra. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol?
 Lets say that i don't have to think "that this is as good as it gets" No really I only drink on the days ending in "Y"

2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success?
ME?? never..ok maybe sometimes there is just a small monster inside that I try to keep under control

3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life?
Every little part of it..breathing helps!! Really watching my children be the wonderful adults that they are, would really give me the best buzz ever.

4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life?
O heck yes. If there is something that could go wrong, don't worry I have already been through that scenario. I have gone from extreme to extreme. My problem is to NOT think of situations.

5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend.
Wow..my best friend. My very best friend would be my friend Vicki. We have known each other forever. She has always been there for me. She and I have had very similar paths in life. She is beautiful. She always cares. She tells me off if I need it. She sat with me through some tough times. She and her family are amazing. I also have a ya ya. My ya ya is Lara and she too I love to bits. She and I have done a few wicked things and heaps of fun things. She knows me way too well.. I am blessed

6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you?
Nah its all about the body and the looks..thats why I have my husband

7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?
Um would have to be a situation at my work. Surfice to say that the saying "meet you in the car park after work" is now a common saying around the circle of people in the know

8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What's your favorite color?
Need you ask pink,

9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown?
Yes..and I love it. Has got me out of heaps of embarrassing situations.. I must admit have never doned the wig, nose and lips..but then when you are as good as me who needs them? Mind you some people are harder to convince then others of my hillarious nature

10. “Don't get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even?

O my gosh no..that would require thought and energy, things I really don't have the time or energy to spare on such useless energy, but i have thought about it..see answer to 4...lol
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!

6 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I've got the same kind of buzz here :)

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/there-is-good-naked-and-then-there-is-not-so-good-naked/

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi, loved your answers..have a great week!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Okay ... my eyes widened a tad when I clicked onto your lovely blog but then I saw the shirt straps. For a moment I thought you were going commando in that little car. :)

LOVED your answers and delighted to meet you! Following your blog now!

Kathy said...

Hello, just stopping by from WW. So nice to find your blog. I laughed about your dealing with the enemy answer...meet me in the car park LOL Must be sort of like my last place of employment!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are so right about children. Mine are grown and they're great people...

Kirsty said...

Days ending in 'y'...You bad egg you ;)
Love you mumsy!