Saturday, January 31, 2009
Friday, January 30, 2009
On the other flip side a happy thing that happened yesterday was when a girl at work, who has worked there for the past 3 or so years suddenly realised that helen and I were sisters. The look on her face was priceless. Her mouth hung down to her knees..(maybe a slight exageration) she thought when she heard people say we were sisters it was like besties..you know friends forever!!! Hilarious.
Al and I and Helly and Gaz and Marilyn and Cyril and Jenny are off to dinner at the bellowing bull tonight..YUM!! its ok salad and vegies will be high on the list. I haven't been there forever
ok ok ok
some old but goodies.
1..My little dog Molly..she is always so happy to see me..happy to sleep with me all day if necessary..and loves to do whatever I am doing
2..The kids at storytime..I love my job ( I hate working but lOVE the kids) really my own personal fan club
3..a glass of wine in the afternoon..o yeah!! Do I have alchoholic tendencies...maybe but my husband keeps an aye on me and drinks with me..LOL
4.. the fact that we are all dieting together..YAY its great to know that my 4 children and husband and daughter in law are all in this together..Dans blog about it always cheers me up.
5..a good nights sleep. It has been sooo hot here..we are so spoilt with the sea breze that the last week has been ghastly
There you go..5 things HAVE made me smile this week..PS I could add an extra..when I rang our pastor to see if he knew anyone that could marry Clare and Shane and he offered...WOW WOW WOW..that shocked me then maybe made me happy heaps!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend
Friday, January 23, 2009
So thanks for dropping by..all my fans..will leave you with an amazing sunset last night that I missed by about 3 minutes..It was sooo good and then gone!!! But this gives you a bit
of an idea
Monday, January 19, 2009
1. Were you married at the time? No
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? excitement, fear and doubt
3. How old were you? 18 and 2 months
4.How did you find out? at the doctors
5. Who did you tell first? My boyfriend
6. Did you want to find out the sex? No and the choice was not available..still think its great to be a surprise
7. Due date? 29th January
8. Did you deliver late or on time? I delivered 4 week early 28th Dec
9. Did you have morning sickness? I had NON-STOP morning sickness for the entire pregnancy. I spent my honeymoon over the toilet
10. What did you crave? I only remember once I was at my inlaws, very late at night..and I craved a heart ice-cream. My Father in law made my husband drive around till he found a shop open to buy me one
11. Who/what irritated you the most? I think the fact that all my friends abandoned me. That I was left alone. Other then that I would have to rate "heartburn" as the worst m,ost annoying thing ever
12. What was your first child's sex? a girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? I lost about 6 kilos
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Yes premature labor...twice and then delivering prematurely
15. Where did you give birth? Lismore Base Hospital
16. How long were you in labor?? from beginning to end 18 hours 10 minutes..but who was counting!!! I was scared and just didn't fully realise what was happening. When I went in as I was in premature labor they put me on an alchol drip (which is what they used to do) and then even after my waters broke kept it on for a long time
17. Who drove you to the hospital?? My husband
18 Who watched???? just my husband who after I gave birth was so fascinated with the afterbirth that he nearly gassed me
19. Was it a natural or C-Section?? Natural as it can be with laughing gas... I pleaded for an epidural but at 75 kilos (165 lbs) said I was too fat. Heck no wonder I have a issue with my body
20. Did u take medication for the pain?? Just the gas...I could feel the pain..but...hey its all cool!!!!!
21. how much did your child weigh??? 5lb 9 ozs (2.6 kilos)
22 Did your child have any complications???No except she as considered at risk. as sjhe was born to a teenage mother and 4 weeks early and so went in a humidcrib for 3 days and I only got to hold her on day 2
23. What did you name her??? Kirsty Louise
24. How old is your 1st born today?? (yikes) today she is 33...we have 4 other children and my delightful 33 year old has 3 beautiful children of her own. I admire her as I know how hard and lonwly it can be as a Mum
Friday, January 16, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
1..Kim was playing first grade
2..that he was bowling
3..that his photo was taken
4..that it was put in the paper..
Yes it really was all about Kim today..mind u Bethy AJ and I spent a few hours in a chinese sweat shop (whoops sorry!!) at Bethys dining room table ( and meaning the production line..not the climate)doing invites. Mind u AJ had to change her job every 20 minutes or so as she got sick of it way to quick (ADHD?????..Maybe)
YAY they are coming together..with all their help.
So heres to Kimmy
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Some of the other great memories would have to be waiting till Clarey arrived on Christmas eve to put up the Christmas tree..along with bubble machine and having us all out for breakfast on Kirstys birthday. YAY it was good times
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
We swam, we partied, we sing starred, we movied it we ate, we ate, we ate, we spaaed, we old mated it, we walle ed it, we generally had loads of fun.
I know when you work and are busy your private times are so important to you..but the memories I now have are even more precious.. God is good. These times are times you never get back..
So now its onto Clare and Shanes wedding..a mere 9 and a half weeks away!!!
Ogosh and I have 10 kilos to loose AND I bought junk biscuits...O NO!!!
Celebrity slim here i go
Monday, January 5, 2009
Did boring washing etc..I want my family back!!!!