Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a busy time we have had

The last 24 hours the place has been like a tomb. So quiet. I miss everyone. Although it was a crazy time it was just so great. We had moments of insanity..intense moments of dysfunction..I beleive all families do..but the rest of the time was awesome.
We swam, we partied, we sing starred, we movied it we ate, we ate, we ate, we spaaed, we old mated it, we walle ed it, we generally had loads of fun.
I know when you work and are busy your private times are so important to you..but the memories I now have are even more precious.. God is good. These times are times you never get back..
So now its onto Clare and Shanes wedding..a mere 9 and a half weeks away!!!
Ogosh and I have 10 kilos to loose AND I bought junk biscuits...O NO!!!
Celebrity slim here i go

No comments: