Monday, January 19, 2009

Copied from Kirstys blog

It's a first baby questionaire.

1. Were you married at the time? No

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant?
excitement, fear and doubt

3. How old were you?
18 and 2 months

4.How did you find out? at the doctors

5. Who did you tell first? My boyfriend


6. Did you want to find out the sex? No and the choice was not available..still think its great to be a surprise

7. Due date? 29th January

8. Did you deliver late or on time? I delivered 4 week early 28th Dec

9. Did you have morning sickness? I had NON-STOP morning sickness for the entire pregnancy. I spent my honeymoon over the toilet

10. What did you crave? I only remember once I was at my inlaws, very late at night..and I craved a heart ice-cream. My Father in law made my husband drive around till he found a shop open to buy me one

11. Who/what irritated you the most? I think the fact that all my friends abandoned me. That I was left alone. Other then that I would have to rate "heartburn" as the worst m,ost annoying thing ever


12. What was your first child's sex? a girl

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? I lost about 6 kilos

14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Yes premature labor...twice and then delivering prematurely

15. Where did you give birth? Lismore Base Hospital

16. How long were you in labor?? from beginning to end 18 hours 10 minutes..but who was counting!!! I was scared and just didn't fully realise what was happening. When I went in as I was in premature labor they put me on an alchol drip (which is what they used to do) and then even after my waters broke kept it on for a long time

17. Who drove you to the hospital?? My husband

18 Who watched???? just my husband who after I gave birth was so fascinated with the afterbirth that he nearly gassed me

19. Was it a natural or C-Section?? Natural as it can be with laughing gas... I pleaded for an epidural but at 75 kilos (165 lbs) said I was too fat. Heck no wonder I have a issue with my body

20. Did u take medication for the pain?? Just the gas...I could feel the pain..but...hey its all cool!!!!!

21. how much did your child weigh??? 5lb 9 ozs (2.6 kilos)

22 Did your child have any complications???No except she as considered at risk. as sjhe was born to a teenage mother and 4 weeks early and so went in a humidcrib for 3 days and I only got to hold her on day 2

23. What did you name her??? Kirsty Louise

24. How old is your 1st born today?? (yikes) today she is 33...we have 4 other children and my delightful 33 year old has 3 beautiful children of her own. I admire her as I know how hard and lonwly it can be as a Mum

1 comment:

Phrog said...

I`m so blindfolding myself when Adele has children, I can then emphatically advise I was present at the birth :)