Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kimmy and Bethys Christmas party...love the pool

Come on now lets have some FUN!!!!

Hey the spa end looks great


Is that Tommy Tarrant disgracing himself



AJ enjoying a cherry




Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight





Bombs away






my turn







Waterfall babes




OK so I knicked AJ's snaps to put on. Looks like a great day. I still have;t had a swim. TOO slow too busy, too sick...I will get there. How wonderful for Kimmy and Bethy to have a resort in their own backyard..am I green....no!!! have fun and enjoy it. It sure looks like you are.


I hadn't seen the waterfall finished it does look fantastic.








2 comments:

Kirsty said...

That looks like SO much fun!!!

Phrog said...

must confirm booking at the resort, Kim may have cancelled it after the Pecs/Boobs debate