Friday, November 28, 2008

5 friday faves

OK 1 day late but getting there
1..that I can still talk to my babies and make them feel better by just being there. As your babies get older sometimes you feel you out grow them but how wonderful that you can still talk to them ANd pray with them. Such a blessing.
2..that people from my church gave me a tribute (photos on the big screen) and beautiful flowers at the womens dinner on Thursday night.
3.. Also at the dinner a painting I had done about 4 years ago for a friend asa gag was placed on a pedestal alongside other amazing artists.
4..Hearing about and seeing Kirsty's success with her srapping article that she had published..WOW.
5..Retail therapy at Target. O my gosh we spent $46 dollars this morning AND SAVED $230 o yes that made me smile..
Gosh my favs just rolled this week....

No comments: