Monday, June 16, 2008

OK so I'll do another












So my precious son rang last night complaining that he was sick of looking at Mollys pink party dress...so I had better update my blog.


Ok here we have Molly having an early morning post get up nap. Note how snug she looks in her purple jumpy AND Nice and warm in Ginny and Poppy's bed. Note the leg up in the air. I do not know why but that is how she sleeps.


Then she is prepared for all weather with her yellow raincoat

Now I am not sure that this is want Danny wanted!!!!!

Must also mention AJ came home from Gym last night with a very sore mouth. Annaliese had hit her in the mouth with a 3kg ball. She was most distressed to realise it was not going to leave visible war wounds.

Yes another blowy wet day in paradise but hey Molly is prepared for ALL weather

No comments: