Sunday, May 18, 2008

Continuing our day






Clare and AJ and I enjoyed lunch at the Coffee club in Queen st mall..Clare was so good. I feel so blessed to have been able to share the day with her. It was so good. I felt I had missed so much witht he boys getting married. The wedding dresses are something that you don't get to be a part of..the excitement all the fun..the day was fabulous. The last gown clare/we tried on was AMAZING..we all loved it. Clare was thinking of getting it made so we will now wait and see. I would love to give her the earth..I wish I could just say.BUY it!!!

It is now about 10 years since we went bride dress shopping for Kirsty..wo..a long time between bride dresses. I remember going with Kirsty and she too was going to hsave it made.

OO I love weddings and all that stuff.
Hope you enjoy my pictorial day

No comments: