Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just a quick one

So I sit here and blog as around me there is utter chaos. I tell you I can think of more ways to avoid work then???? Anyway just wanted to let you all know that (if somehow you had missed it) I am off to New Zealand tomorrow. So excited..and so much to do. My poor scarf is too short..my drugs neeed picking up, packing to do..so what do i do??/ blog..what else..
I haven't been able to work out how to blog from my iphone..much to my disgust so will have to rely on internet cafes.. (if they have such luxuries..really just joking!!)
My next blog will be in a foreign country..yep foreign. Hoping I can master the language..
Love you all and know I ma so excited. Please pray for good weather, good health, for finances and safety and for our 3 weeks to feel like 3 months..
Thanks guys love you all..and I would do my 5 favs but it would just be a repeat of last week... NZ.. NZ.. NZ etc etc.

No comments: